Rack up reward points on all your day to day purchases, plus enjoy a low rate and exclusive benefits with our Red Rocks Signature credit card. Earn 1.5 reward points for every dollar you spend on things like groceries, gas, and entertainment – making your everyday more rewarding!
- 11.90% variable APR1
- Earn 1.5 reward points per $1 spent2
- Points can be redeemed for CASH BACK, merchandise, travel, gift cards and even statement credits
- $5,000 minimum credit limit
- No annual fee
- EMV chip technology
- Convenient online account management
- Make purchases online using a single sign-on from any device with Visa Checkout
- Enhanced card security with Verified By Visa
- Travel insurance
- Car rental insurance
- Trip delay reimbursement
- Lost luggage reimbursement up to $1,250
- Travel accident reimbursement up to $250,000
- Trip cancellation/trip interruption reimbursement up to $2,000
To apply for a rate Red Rocks Visa® Credit Card, you must be a Red Rocks Credit Union member.
Want to transfer your balances? There’s no fee for transferring a balance from another institution. To get started, submit this form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is accurate as of publication date and is subject to change without notice. Published rates are based on approved credit and adjust monthly based on the highest Prime Rate as published in the Monday Rates Section of the Wall Street Journal in effect on the 25th of each month of each year. To determine the APR, we add a margin of 8.65% to the value of the index. To get a Red Rocks credit card, you must be approved for credit and also open a Red Rocks Credit Union savings account and maintain a minimum balance of $5. Other restrictions may apply. 2Red Rocks does not determine how merchants are classified, but they are generally classified based upon the merchant’s primary line of business. We reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for this offer. Eligible purchases exclude balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, items returned for credit, fees and interest charges.