Red Rocks Credit Union helps you protect yourself, your family and your property with a variety of insurance products. We’ve partnered with trusted insurance providers to bring you great service and reasonable rates that make it easy to afford the coverage you need.
Your vehicle and your home are both significant purchases, and we know you depend on both of them every single day. That’s why we want to make it affordable for you to insure both. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS® Auto and Homeowners Insurance Program.
- Convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24-hours a day.
- Obtain a free no obligation quote or locate an agent at the local Liberty Mutual sales office.
The MEMBERS Auto & Home Insurance Program is underwritten by leading insurance companies, including Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Red Rocks Credit Union offers two additional types of vehicle protection coverage to help you enjoy a smoother road.
New vehicles can lost their value quickly, putting you in a position where you might owe more than your insurance company says your vehicle is worth if it is stolen or totaled. Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) covers the difference between the insurance settlement and the outstanding loan balance. It protects you against financial loss in the event your vehicle is damaged beyond repair or stolen and never recovered. GAP is available for new and used vehicles as well as RV loans.
If you are interested in Guaranteed Asset Protection, please speak with your loan officer.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Protect yourself from paying out-of-pocket for expensive vehicle repairs with Mechanical Breakdown Protection for your vehicle. We work with Route66 to offer you one of the best warranty programs available, and our prices are often more affordable than what a dealer would charge you for the same coverage!
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive with this warranty:
- Coverage available for all makes and models
- Financing available or pay out-of-pocket
- Free roadside assistance for the life of the service agreement, 24/7/265
- Car rental reimbursement
- No deductible
- Freedom to have repairs made anywhere in the United States
- Protection against major mechanical expenses
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Purchase warranty any time during ownership of the vehicle
If you are interested in Mechanical Breakdown Protection, please speak with your loan officer or visit http://www.route66warranty.com/rrcu/ to get a free quote.
Nobody likes to think about the worst happening, but it’s important to plan ahead just in case. Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance can give you and your family the peace of mind that comes with knowing that no matter what happens, there won’t be an unnecessary financial burden. We’ve made this important coverage available so you can get valuable protection at affordable rates.
Insurance is sold by CUNA Mutual Insurance Society. This insurance is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
At Red Rocks Credit Union, we look for ways to help meet the financial needs of all of our members, including our Medicare-eligible members. We’re aware that sorting out Medicare options can be confusing. That’s why we’ve partnered with Humana (a company dedicated to serving Medicare needs) and CUNA Mutual Group (a company dedicated to serving credit union member needs) to help you explore your Medicare options and make wise decisions based on your personal needs. Through this team of experts, you have access to:
- No-Cost Medicare consultation with licensed, knowledgeable representatives.
- Toll-free number and online website that connects you to advice and information regarding your Medicare options.
- Medicare plan options that could save you time and money.
- The convenience of enrolling in Medicare health plans online or over the phone.
The Humana family has HMO, PPO, PDP, and PFFS plans with a Medicare contract. No obligation to enroll. Medicare has neither reviewed, nor endorses, this information. These plans are not a deposit and are not federally insured. They are also not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Your credit union enables this program to be offered and is entitled to compensation from CUNA Mutual Group.