We are making changes to our credit card program to better serve you and provide new features and benefits which include integration within Red Rocks’ Online Banking, enhanced reward offering to all card holders, self-managed card controls and on-site card issuance.
We are working hard to minimize the impact that this change has on you, but there are some important things you need to know.
Here is what’s not changing:
- The interest rate, payment amount and fees of your credit card will remain the same
- You will retain any current reward point balances and be able to utilize them for enhanced rewards
- There will be no impact to your ability to use your card
Here is what’s changing:
Customer Service by Phone at (800) 299-9842: This service will be disabled on Thursday, May 16, 2019. Please call Red Rocks Credit Union directly at (303) 471-7625 for assistance.
Report Lost or Stolen Card: To report a lost or stolen card on or after May 17, 2019 contact (888) 241-2510.
eZCardInfo.com: This platform will be discontinued on May 17, 2019. Effective May 20, 2019 you will be able to manage your card with your Red Rocks Online Banking.
- You will need to reestablish any recurring or automatic payments that you currently have set up within the eZCardInfo.com platform in your Red Rocks Online Banking
- If you make your payment from another financial institution please allow 4-5 business days to establish this external account within your Red Rocks Online Banking. You will be required to verify the account and posting of micro deposits to this external account prior to making your payment
You will not be able to make or schedule a payment to your credit card until May 20, 2019 but you can establish the external account connection prior to this date.
- Any automatic payment scheduled within eZCardInfo.com to occur on or after May 17, 2019 will not occur
Mail and Bill Pay Payments: Effective May 17, 2019 payments should be sent to:
Red Rocks Credit Union
8195 SouthPark Lane
Littleton, CO 80120
- If you utilize a bill pay service at another financial institution you will need to update the mailing address. To allow for a faster processing time you will also need to update your loan number. You will find your new credit card account loan on your June 1, 2019 statement.
- If you utilize the Red Rocks bill pay service you will now be able to make your payment fast through the Funds Transfer option within Red Rocks Online Banking.
- Please note that you will need to cancel any recurring bill pay services for this payment to avoid duplicate payments.
- To continue to utilize the Red Rocks bill pay service at no cost you are requested to process one payment per calendar month. If you will no longer be utilizing this service, please contact Red Rocks Credit Union directly at (303) 471-7625 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Statements: Starting in June your credit card payment will be due on the 28th of each month. The details of your payment amount can be found on your monthly statement or within Red Rocks Online Banking.
- If you currently utilize eZCardInfo.com after May 17, 2019 you will no longer have access to your credit card statements online. If you would like to retain any of these statements for your records you will need to download/print them prior to May 17, 2019.
Transaction History: On May 20, 2019 you will now see transaction history on your credit card within your Red Rocks Online Banking. You will see past transaction history from April 29, 2019 forward. If you would like to retain previous transaction history you will need to download/print it from eZCardInfo.com prior to May 17, 2019.
Payment Date: Your credit card payment will now be due on the 28th of each month. The details of your payment amount can be found on your monthly statement or within Red Rocks Online Banking.
New/Replacement Cards: Red Rocks will be unable to issue new/replacement cards between May 11, 2019 and May 20, 2019. If your card has been lost/stolen or you suspect fraudulent activity please contact us immediately so we can block your card to prevent unauthorized charges from going through.
Reward Points: There will be a slight interruption to newly accrued reward points for the month of May. Reward points will continue to accrue through the month of May and all reward points will be available for use at the beginning of June for our new enhanced reward offerings. You can continue to redeem your current reward points through the eZCardInfo website until May 17th. We will have a new reward website available at www.redrocksrewards.org
At Red Rocks Credit Union member experience is a priority. We hope you enjoy the simplicity of our newly enhanced credit card program.