Your home is your largest asset. With a home equity loan or home equity line of credit, you can put that asset to work for you! A home equity loan or line of credit allows you to use your home’s equity as collateral for a loan.
You can use home equity credit financing for any purpose, including:
- Consolidating your debt
- Making improvements and repairs to your home
- Buying another car so you can get rid of your old clunker
- Paying for education expenses
- Paying unexpected bills – the ones that creep up on you while you’re not looking
- Paying medical bills
- Purchasing new furniture
No matter what type of home equity loan or home equity credit lines you’re looking for, we can take care of you.
Flexible borrowing starts here! A line of credit works like a credit card: you’re authorized to borrow up to a certain amount so you can access the funds you need, whenever you need them. Use the money to remodel your home, take an amazing trip, or simply to cover additional expenses when needed.
- Variable rate
- Minimum loan amount of $10,000
- Borrow up to 89.9% of the value in your home
- Interest accrues on balance advanced, payment is 1% of balance owed
- Flexibility to use whatever funds you need, when you need them
|*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the HELOC product is accurate as of publication date and is subject to change. Published rates are based on approved credit and combined loan-to-value and adjust monthly based on the highest Prime Rate as published in the Money Rates Section of the Wall Street Journal in effect on the 25th of each month of each year. To determine the APR that will apply to your line of credit, we add a margin to the value of the index.|
|Up to 80% LTV||4.50%|