Mortgages & Refinances
Home is a big part of who you are and how you live.
So, whether you’re buying your first home, shopping as a seasoned home buyer, or looking to refinance your home, we understand that this is a huge milestone for you. That’s why we’re here to guide you every step of the way to make your home buying or refinancing experience and easy as possible.
Customized Loan Solutions
We’ll help you choose the mortgage that’s right for you. We offer conventional fixed rates, jumbo, VA, USDA, FHA and First-time Homebuyer loans.
- Refinance and purchase options
- Flexible down payment options; (as low as 3% down)
- Easy online application process
- Bi-lingual mortgage loan originators
- Conventional 30, 20, 15, 10 year fixed-rate terms
- VA, USDA, FHA, First-Time Homebuyers
- Jumbo loans with fixed-rate terms of 30, 20, 15, and 10 years
Is Your First Mortgage Held
by our Servicer Midwest?
You can view your statements, make first mortgage payments,
check insurance and tax information and more online.
Are You a New Home Buyer?
Buying a home is a big aspiration – and a big deal – so
we’re here to walk you through the process.
Step 1: Apply
- Click here to get started
- Choose “APPLY NOW” at the top right
- Choose “GET STARTED” to the left
- Complete the “Mortgage Loan Quick App”
- Select Mark Piper as your loan officer
Prepare for your application by having this information handy:
- Annual income, 30 days’ worth of paystubs, and last year’s W-2
- Employment information and substantiating documents
- Past two months’ bank statements
- Information about the property you plan to purchase (if you’ve already chosen it) or refinance
Step 2: Get the best loan for your needs
After we receive your application, we’ll personally contact you to review your information and collect any additional information needed to help you get the best rate possible. You’ll then receive standard disclosures and documentation about your loan to review.
Step 3: Become a homeowner
Once all closing documentation is completed and approved, you’re officially a homeowner. Congratulations!
*Financing available in Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin.
Rates may vary based on credit history, value of collateral, loan to value, terms and other factors. Payment is subject to rate and term. Details provided upon completion of loan application.
First-time Home Buyer Resources
Check out our helpful resources to get started on your home buying journey.
Simple Home Buyer’s
Home Equity Loans
Tap into your home equity to access cash that can help you accomplish almost any goal.
Life’s opportunities and challenges come in all sizes, and so do our Personal Loans. We offer both secured and unsecured loan options.