Become part of the Red Rocks team
Our philosophy is that the purpose behind any financial solution is to help people live their dreams. So everything we do is focused on building a community that provides a sense of belonging and a feeling of peace. And it’s our team that can do it.
Even though we’re a financial institution, we think differently. We’re all about inspiring our members to live their lives fully. And that means we provide a place for our team members to be their authentic selves. At the heart of it all, our driven, compassionate, focused and personable team is dedicated to helping others.
As a community credit union, we help people across our area by caring for them like family. Our members who live in Douglas, Arapahoe and Jefferson Counties or work at Lockheed Martin deserve the best we can give them.
Join our team
View our current job openings and apply here.
Business Intelligence Manager
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join our team. Could that be YOU? Let’s find out…
- Are you analytical? That is, are you able to oversee and execute an Analytic Program Governance?
- Do you have exemplary interpersonal and communication skills?
- Are you a great listener who seeks to understand customer needs?
- Are you able to build rapport across all levels of an organization to continuously improve an innovative culture?
- Do you long to work in an organization dedicated to fulfilling the hopes, dreams and aspirations of its membership and employee base?
If you enthusiastically answered “Yes!” to the questions above, this might be the Business Intelligence Manager position for you!
Contact Center Representative
We are looking for a Contact Center Service Representative to join our team. Could that be YOU?! … Let’s find out…
- Are you passionate about the opportunity to make a difference in a member’s life through your interaction with them?
- Do you consider yourself to be a problem solver? Translation: do you ask questions, seek resources and relentlessly investigate until you find a solution or complete a task assigned?
- Can you “roll with the punches”? – Sometimes things don’t go as planned and some change is required, can you quickly adjust and refocus on the mission?
- Are you looking for a fun and positive work environment that values team work and lets you have the weekends off? (That’s right our call center is only open Monday-Friday)
If you enthusiastically answered “yes” to the questions above, this might be the contact center position for you!
What our team members are saying
Lending Services Officer III
“At Red Rocks, I am able to live out my “why” and balance my career aspirations while also putting my family first. I’ve been provided the opportunity to learn and grow in my position and I appreciate the support and encouragement that is offered throughout the organization. “
Member Experience Coach III
“Since the beginning of my employment, Red Rocks has provided an environment for me to not only strive but continue to grow as a professional. Alongside an exceptional opportunity to be part of the best Credit Union in Denver. Red Rocks has provided a home for me in my career. I always know they will have my back and give me the opportunity to be successful. Leadership, benefits, & environment are just some of the few highlights as an employee here. I am excited to continue to grow and reach new levels. Thank you for the opportunity!”
“I absolutely love coming to work at Red Rocks Credit Union! I feel appreciated here. As a teller, I work directly with our members and I find my job to be fun, exciting, and challenging.”
An Inspiring Culture. Generous Benefits.
A Feeling of Purpose. Red Rocks has it all.
A career at Red Rocks helps you live purposefully while igniting joy and inspiring others!
As a credit union, Red Rocks is more than a financial institution. We are a member-owned financial cooperative that relentlessly cares for others, stays focused on doing the right thing, and is committed to serving our members and community.
Top reasons to Join Our Team
in a culture of servant leadership where we relentlessly care for others.
in an environment where we do the right thing with excellence and integrity.
in our unwavering commitment to the good of humanity.
to drive innovative financial solutions through world-class technology.
a purpose-driven organization that ignites joy, empowers impact, and inspires good.
We relentlessly care for your whole person. How so? At Red Rocks Credit Union, we offer the following wellness benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Employer paid dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance for employees
- Employer match for 401(k) with no vesting period
- Employee Financial Wellness Program
- Flexible Paid Leave
- Birthday PTO
- Floating and sick days for new hires
- Required five consecutive days off each year
Employee Financial Wellness Benefit
We don’t just help our members live better lives, we help our team members live better lives, too. Through our Made to Impact program, our team members are empowered and incentivized to manage cash flow, plan for the future and make an impact in the lives of others.