If you need cash in a hurry, you can wire transfer your money quickly from your Red Rocks account to any other financial institution in the world and in many cases on the same day (as long as the wire is received before the wire cut-off time). Fees vary.
To begin your transfer, sign in to Online Banking, click on Transactions and select Domestic Wire. You can also complete this form electronically by clicking the link below:
Things you'll need to know before you make a Wire Transfer:
- All required fields on the form must be completed. Required fields are noted by an asterisk (*).
- Domestic wire requests are accepted Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. MST, but may not be processed until following business day if received after 12:30 p.m.
- International wire requests are accepted Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. MST, but may not be processed until following business day if received after 12:30 p.m. All international wires will have to be filled out in-branch in person and ID verified. A state side bank is required. Timeframes for the receiving institution to receive the wire may vary. Check with the receiving institution for more details.
- All wire requests are processed within an hour of receipt of proper documentation and completed call-back phone verification.
- Outgoing wire requests received on Saturday, Sunday and holidays are processed the next business day.
- Red Rocks cannot guarantee funds will be received and/or posted by the receiving financial institution on the same day they were requested.
- Final posting times can vary based on wiring instructions and number of institutions or parties it must pass through. International wire requests often require a longer time until they are received and we assume no liability for the length of time required to complete such a request.