To transfer funds quickly and easily to/from your Red Rocks account to an account you have at another financial institution, follow these steps:
*There is a limit of $2,000 per transfer per day up to 5 times per month.
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Click on the Transaction drop down menu.
- Select Add External Transfer.
- Follow the steps to add and verify your account and hit continue.
- Two small trial deposits will automatically be made to your external account. It can take up to three business days for these deposits to appear in your external account.
- When you receive the two trial deposits in your external account, choose "Verify External Account" under Transactions on the Navigation menu to enter the amounts and activate your external account.
- You will not be able to make transfers to/from this external account until the trial deposits have been verified.
- Once you have completed the steps, you will be able to transfer to your external account through Funds Transfer.