With Remote Deposit Capture, Red Rocks Credit Union makes it quick and easy to deposit checks right from your smartphone!
- Access deposited funds faster*
- Make deposits 24/7 with your iPhone or Android device
- Benefit from the security of password protection, internet firewalls and 126-bit encryption
- Onscreen guide and tips for depositing your checks with the application
- Login to mobile banking with your existing online banking credentials and select "deposit checks"
- If you're a first-time user, choose "accept" after reading through the end user agreement
- Select the account for your deposit
- Enter the deposit amount
- Endorse the check "For Mobile Deposit"
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check when prompted
- Confirm the images are correct and select "deposit check"
You can even have the confirmation sent to your email. Login or download the app to get started today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- "Front of check" error means the camera detects a folded and/or torn edge on the check OR that the image is too dark.
- "View and retake" appears when the front image is not legible. To correct, retake the photo in a well-lit area to avoid shadows, and be sure to keep hands clear of the check to avoid issues.
- "Oops" indicates the amount of the deposit you entered is different than the amount detected on the picture of the check.
- "Can you clearly read the following? Routing and Account numbers?" suggests the routing and/or account numbers may not be clear on the picture of the check.
- "Phone camera needed" appears when there is no camera detected on your device. Be sure you are using an iPhone or Android device that has a camera function.
- "Access has been denied" appears when your access has been denied by the credit union. If you receive this message, please contact Red Rocks at 303-471-7625 to speak with a representative.
Questions? Contact our service team at 303.471.7625.
Return to Mobile Banking
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All funds are subject to the Funds Availability Policy. There is a per deposit limit of $2,000; daily limit of $5,000; and a 30 day limit of $50,000 for Remote Deposit. Minor and business accounts are not eligible for this service.