Whether you need to transfer money between your Red Rocks Credit Union accounts or want to pay other people by sending them an email, we’ve got online tools that make it easy for you to move your money.
To transfer funds quickly and easily from one of your Red Rocks accounts to another, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- On your Home Page, click on the Quick Transfer button which you can find on the right hand side of the screen.
- Use the drop down boxes to select which accounts you want to use in the transfer.
- Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
- Select the Transfer button, and you’re done.
To transfer funds quickly and easily to/from your Red Rocks account to an account you have at another financial institution, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Click on the Transaction drop down menu.
- Select Add External Transfer.
- Follow the steps to add and verify your account and hit continue.
- Two small trial deposits will automatically be made to your external account. It can take up to three business days for these deposits to appear in your external account.
- When you receive the two trial deposits in your external account, choose “Verify External Account” under Transactions on the Navigation menu to enter the amounts and activate your external account. You will not be able to make transfers to/from this external account until the trial deposits have been verified.
Once you have completed the steps, you will be able to transfer to your external account through Funds Transfer.
If you need cash in a hurry, you can wire transfer your money quickly from your Red Rocks account to any other financial institution in the world. In many cases, transfers can be completed on the same day as long as the wire is received before the wire cut-off time. Fees vary.
- Domestic wire requests are accepted Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. MST, but may not be processed until following business day if received after 12:30 p.m.
- International wire requests are accepted Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. MST, but may not be processed until following business day if received after 12:30 p.m. All international wires will have to be filled out in-branch in person and ID verified. A state side bank is required. Timeframes for the receiving institution to receive the wire may vary. Check with the receiving institution for more details.
- All wire requests are processed within an hour of receipt of proper documentation and completed call-back phone verification.
- Outgoing wire requests received on Saturday, Sunday and holidays are processed the next business day.
- Red Rocks cannot guarantee funds will be received and/or posted by the receiving financial institution on the same day they were requested.
- Final posting times can vary based on wiring instructions and number of institutions or parties it must pass through. International wire requests often require a longer time until they are received and we assume no liability for the length of time required to complete such a request.
To begin your transfer, sign in to Online Banking, click on Transactions and select Domestic Wire or complete this online form. Required fields are noted by an asterisk (*) and must be completed in order for your request to be processed.
If you need assistance or have questions about transferring funds, please contact Member Services at 303-471-7625.