Whether you want to make a payment, redeem points for a reward, prepare for a trip or report an issue with your credit card or debit card, Red Rocks Credit Union makes it easy with online tools and responsive member service.
If you have a Red Rocks credit card, use this site to check your balance, view recent transactions, make a payment, review your statement and more.
Create your rewards account, view your reward balance, browse rewards and redeem points.
Red Rocks Credit Union works hard to protect your money and financial information. One of the ways we do this is by monitoring your VISA debit card for suspicious like out of state or international transactions. If you plan to take a trip please complete a VISA Travel Notification at least 48 hours prior to your departure.
- Ensure that your account information is up to date (i.e. phone number, address, email)
- Monitor your account via online/ mobile/ telephone banking
- Contact Red Rocks Credit Union as soon as possible if you believe your card is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised
- Travel with the international VISA phone number for the area you will be in
- Travel with more than one form of payment
Have a safe and happy trip!
If you need assistance, please call Red Rocks Credit Union at (303) 471-7625 during normal business hours. Some card issues may need to be resolved by Red Rocks Credit Union’s internal service department.
You also have access to 24-hour service from Visa.
- Customer service: (800) 299-9842
- Lost/Stolen card: (866) 604-0381
- Fraud: (800) 437-9392
- Disputes/Fraud Reporting: (800) 600-5249
- Activation: (800) 543-5073