Six Improvements to Improve the Member Experience within Online Banking!
We are pleased to announce our new and improved online banking system! We've been listening closely to your needs, and in response, our online banking will be upgraded to include even more features and security beginning March 2nd, 2017!
1. Home page
- You now have the ability to utilize click and drag sorting
- A quick transfer feature is now available when you click on your account
2. Simple yet modern design for account details and history
3. Reviewing your VISA card information is much easier! Sign in with only one login!
4. (4) Digit Passcode available via mobile app
5. Fingerprint sign-on for Android now available (already available for Apply devices)
6. Challenge code option for non-registered device login
If you are not currently a user of our online banking service, now is the perfect time to enroll! As always, RRCU appreciates the opportunity to serve you. We are pleased to deliver you an improved online banking experience and encourage you to stop by your Red Rocks CU branch or contact a member journey coach at 303.471.7625 should you have questions.
These new improvements will help simplify your finances and your life!
Notice of 2017 Red Rocks Credit Union Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting of Red Rocks Credit Union will be held on Thursday, April 27th, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. at our corporate office located at 8195 SouthPark Lane, Littleton, CO 80120. Newly elected board members will be announced and the 2016 Annual Report will be presented during this meeting.
Board of Director Nominations for 2017
The Nominating Committee, in accordance with Red Rocks' bylaws, is recommending to the membership these individuals for Board positions in 2017:
- Todd Kemp - 3 year term
- Jeffrey Rudolph - 3 year term
- Christy Pearson - 3 year term
If additional nominations are received, ballots will be mailed to all members on or before March 28, 2017. The newly elected Board Members will be announced on April 27, 2017 at the Annual Meeting. Nominations from the floor will not be accepted.
Red Rocks members affected by online dating scam - here’s how to protect yourself.
Online dating is challenging enough, without having to worry about scammers. Unfortunately, this could affect anyone, including Red Rocks members.
We care about your security and well-being. To avoid becoming the victim of an online dating scam, here are some helpful tips:
· If someone wants your personal information too quickly. Never share personal information such as account number, address, or SSN. If someone is pushing you to reveal any personal information too soon, it should serve as a warning sign.
· If they can't meet with you in person. If they are requesting that personal information be sent electronically yet will not meet you in person, this is a huge red flag.
· They confide in you about money trouble or a sick family member. By nature, we want to help others. If you’ve met someone online and they’ve began to gain your trust by sharing stories about their suffering loved one without proper medical care, job loss, etc., be cautious. They could be laying the groundwork to scam you by pulling on your heart strings.
Trust your intuition, if something makes you feel uncomfortable don’t do it. Also, rely on friends and family for feedback, sometimes they see things from a different and more realistic perspective.
For additional tips on how to avoid online dating scams please take a moment to read a recent article published by the FBI: