Notice of 2017 Red Rocks Credit Union Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting of Red Rocks Credit Union will be held on Thursday, April 27th, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. at our corporate office located at 8195 SouthPark Lane, Littleton, CO 80120. Newly elected board members will be announced and the 2016 Annual Report will be presented during this meeting.
Board of Director Nominations for 2017
The Nominating Committee, in accordance with Red Rocks' bylaws, is recommending to the membership these individuals for Board positions in 2017:
- Todd Kemp - 3 year term
- Jeffrey Rudolph - 3 year term
- Christy Pearson - 3 year term
Additional nominations for the Board of Directors may be made by petition and signed by no less than 1% of the membership. A separate petition must be completed and submitted for each nomination by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 6, 2017. You can request petition forms and procedures by contacting Red Rocks Corporate Office at 8195 SouthPark Lane, Littleton, CO 80120.
If additional nominations are received, ballots will be mailed to all members on or before March 28, 2017. The newly elected Board Members will be announced on April 27, 2017 at the Annual Meeting. Nominations from the floor will not be accepted.
Red Rocks members affected by online dating scam - here’s how to protect yourself.
Online dating is challenging enough, without having to worry about scammers. Unfortunately, this could affect anyone, including Red Rocks members.
We care about your security and well-being. To avoid becoming the victim of an online dating scam, here are some helpful tips:
· If someone wants your personal information too quickly. Never share personal information such as account number, address, or SSN. If someone is pushing you to reveal any personal information too soon, it should serve as a warning sign.
· If they can't meet with you in person. If they are requesting that personal information be sent electronically yet will not meet you in person, this is a huge red flag.
· They confide in you about money trouble or a sick family member. By nature, we want to help others. If you’ve met someone online and they’ve began to gain your trust by sharing stories about their suffering loved one without proper medical care, job loss, etc., be cautious. They could be laying the groundwork to scam you by pulling on your heart strings.
Trust your intuition, if something makes you feel uncomfortable don’t do it. Also, rely on friends and family for feedback, sometimes they see things from a different and more realistic perspective.
For additional tips on how to avoid online dating scams please take a moment to read a recent article published by the FBI:
We Heard You!
More changes coming to Red Rocks CU!
We asked, you answered, and we listened!
In response to a recent survey we have begun making the necessary changes to improve your experience with Red Rocks Credit Union.
So what's changing? Here are a few things happening now!
24/7 Member Call Support -- Life isn't 9 to 5, we are here to support you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Visit our new website! With our members in mind, we improved our sitemap and included rates for every product so you can find information more easily.
We value our members and one-on-one interaction. To improve your experience, we now have a personalized "Member Journey Coach" in the branch waiting to assist!
Need an appointment? Schedule a time that is most convenient for you by calling 303.471.7625 or visit our team at Town Center!
This is only the beginning as we continue to transform the member experience at Red Rocks Credit Union. Your voice matters. We are committed to continually delivering the service level you expect.
Be on the lookout for more exciting changes to come!