MEMBERS® Auto and Homeowners Insurance Program
You trust Red Rocks Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We've joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS® Auto and Homeowners Insurance Program.
- Convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24-hours a day.
- Obtain a free no obligation quote or locate an agent at the local Liberty Mutual sales office.
The MEMBERS Auto & Home Insurance Program is underwritten by leading insurance companies, including Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
MEMBERS® Life and AD&D Insurance
Your membership at Red Rocks Credit Union affords you many benefits. One of these benefits is the availability of Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance. We've made available this important coverage, so you can get valuable protection at affordable rates.
Insurance is sold by CUNA Mutual Insurance Society. This insurance is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
At Red Rocks Credit Union, we look for ways to help meet the financial needs of all of our members, including our Medicare-eligible members. We’re aware that sorting out Medicare options can be confusing. That’s why we’ve partnered with Humana (a company dedicated to serving Medicare needs) and CUNA Mutual Group (a company dedicated to serving credit union member needs) to help you explore your Medicare options and make wise decisions based on your personal needs. Through this team of experts, you have access to:
- No-Cost Medicare consultation with licensed, knowledgeable representatives.
- Toll-free number and online website that connects you to advice and information regarding your Medicare options.
- Medicare plan options that could save you time and money.
- The convenience of enrolling in Medicare health plans online or over the phone.
The Humana family has HMO, PPO, PDP, and PFFS plans with a Medicare contract. No obligation to enroll. Medicare has neither reviewed, nor endorses, this information. These plans are not a deposit and are not federally insured. They are also not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Your credit union enables this program to be offered and is entitled to compensation from CUNA Mutual Group.